flag race

min

|

sup

|

gas

не знаю баян или нет...
GGSL: Group of Death

In large tournaments and leagues, there is generally always at least one group of death. One group where all players would have the right to continue to the next round. This time, it's group B.
This group contains MYM.Sen, ToT)Gohan(, MYM.White-Ra, and ToT)Gosia(, better known as ParanOid. All four players managed to get to the ro16 in the first season. This time, two of them will be eliminated and will have to attempt to qualify again. We decided to catch up with the players and ask them a few questions.

SEn, the group leader

How do you rate your chances of getting out of the group?
"71.335%."
Who do you think is your biggest rival in this group?
"No one in particular, they're all the same for me."
Who do you think will win the GGSL?
"I think I have a pretty good chance to win if I play safe, as I consider my skill level high."
What do you think about the format?
"I think it's a good format."
Why did you choose Gohan?
"Because I wanted revenge =..="
Any last words?
"5sz6sz7sz 1a2a3a GG.."

Gohan, new Templar

"My group seems to be hard one. Dunno, I'm hoping for 2nd place, but due to my lack of time now it will be hard for me. Anyway I will do my best to get to the next round. White-Ra seems to be inactive as well so maybe it won't be so hard to play against him, dunno how SEn's shape is, and ParanOid is my teammate so our games will be more fun than competion - for me, at least."
"Hehe. I heard that SEn wants to take revenge on me for the F2F games, but I respect all of them - all are more than ordinary players with succes. I hope I will enjoy the games vs everyone."
"Well I'll be standard here - my vote goes for Mondragon, PJ, Testie - who of them will take it serious the most will be top1. Hard to predict any suprises for me now, cause I don't know any results of other players recently."
"Yea it seems good, more than bo1 format exclude players that use a lot of win or lose strats - bo3 is more like for those who put their attention to skill. I mean, in that format, skilled players have a bigger advantage against lesser skilled opponents."
Why did you choose White-Ra?
"I wanted to find out how good my PvP is."
Any last words?
"Regards to everyone and remember - don't take hitchhikers with you. Especially in the middle of nowhere."

White-Ra, Beast from the east

"With two good zerg and one good protoss player in my group as well, I think it will be tough. About 50/50."
"Sen of course ^^. He's the best nonkorean Zerg."
"Hard to say, but I think it'll be a protoss."
"It's a good system. The most skilled player will win."
Why did you choose ParanOid?
"I don't know, I wanted good zergs in my group. I wanted ParanOid or Hullah. Since Hullah isn't playing, ParanOid was the choice."
Any last words?
"I think GosuGamers.net has made good work for all StarCraft communities, be it the beginners or the professionals. Respect!"

ParanOid, "newbie zerg"

"I don't have any chances. I'll lose 0-2 in all of my matches."
"Everyone."
"I think xLo.Legend will win. He has the most entertaining P style I've seen lately."
"The format is fine, it's entertaining and it's really a pleasure to play in the GGSL."
Why did you choose Arcadia II?
"Arcadia 2 is a macro map, and I hate those 3 slot maps on which I cant even macro. I'm a bit scared of some weird strategies but I'll handle it!"
Any last words?
"I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT I LOVE GOSIA <3! Oh, and I always thought I was lucky, but now I don't, seeing as how my group is really hard."

Комментарии

min

|

sup

|

gas
12:18 10.08.2007

Спасибо, конечно, но еслиб я еще знал английский былоб просто супер = (((

min

|

sup

|

gas
12:23 10.08.2007

Фпадлу переводить((

min

|

sup

|

gas
12:24 10.08.2007

ЛОЛ.=) Понимаю перевод бы еще выложил.=)) Ты хоть копирайты поставь. Интервью же не ты брал.=)))

min

|

sup

|

gas
12:34 10.08.2007

ParanOid жжёт :s4:

min

|

sup

|

gas
12:34 10.08.2007

Спасибо, ф следующий раз выкладывай на немецком :s9:

min

|

sup

|

gas
12:39 10.08.2007

Фантази, это точно не мой, я даже не знаю чья новость, пологаю GG.net, неужели тебе это главное? это же форум не новость на главной страничке, ты еше к ошибкам придерись, давай, наверняка кое где предлог забыли. ну. ппц. Английский очень понятный, как я понимаю интеврьюер очень грамотный, он знал кому будет задавать вопросы :)) особенно опасно это делать Китайцам, поляк, Ра, Гохан я думаю шпрехают вполне сносно.

Добавить комментарий

Авторизуйтесь чтобы отправить комментарий